Sign-up for this beautiful combo and see Diamond Head and the trails of Manoa Falls. Two of the most breathtaking hikes in Hawaii. A must-see for any visitor!
Find adventure on the east side of Oahu with this water-based tour that includes hiking to the Makapu’u Lighthouse and snorkeling in Hanauma Bay!
Operation Days: Sun, Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri, & Sat (Christmas & New Year’s Day closed)
Oahu Lighthouse Hike & Snorkel Tour Times:
- Shuttle Departure Times (from Waikiki): 7 a.m.
- Shuttle Return Time (back in Waikiki): 2:30 p.m.
- Shuttle Departure Times (from Waikiki): 9 a.m.
- Shuttle Return Time (back in Waikiki): 4 p.m.
- Makapu’u Lighthouse- 2 miles round trip
Level of Difficulty (for Makapu’u Lighthouse): Moderate
Description / Overview: Our Oahu Makapu’u Lighthouse hike and snorkel combo tour starts with shuttle service from your Waikiki hotel to the Makapu’u lighthouse, where you’re treated to endless incredible views as you hike along the Makapu’u Point Trail, looking out on Oahu’s southeastern coastline. After completing the hike, you are taken to the incredible Hanauma Bay for snorkeling among a variety of different species of tropical fish and other Hawaiian marine life.
Inclusions: A round-trip shuttle from your hotel to our Oahu hiking and snorkeling destinations, a water bottle for hiking, and snorkeling equipment.
As a courtesy reminder please do not eat food in our shuttle and/or bring any drinks to be consumed inside.
What to Bring & What to Wear: Bring comfortable clothes to hike in and shoes. An extra set of clothing to go swimming, some towels, and cash for the entrance fee (Hanauma Bay).
Additional Information: The $7.50 State fee from Hanauma Bay is NOT covered in this price.
Terms & Conditions:
- This Oahu lighthouse hiking tour goes rain or shine.
- This is a self-guided hike.
- Drinks and food are available for purchase at the park.
- Optional snorkeling accessories are available for an additional cost: underwater cameras, dry snorkels, prescription masks and flotation vests.
- Hanauma Bay State Park requires that all visitors watch a 10-minute video about safety and conservation.
- Our Hanauma Bay snorkel tour goes rain or shine.
- Tour can be subject to cancellation if the weather is extreme.
- Any loss or damage to the snorkeling equipment is subject to charge.
Cancellation Policy: Any changes or cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to your reservation. Failure to cancel in less than 24 hours before your scheduled tour will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount onto your CREDIT CARD. To cancel, please call Kaimana Tours at (808) 392-2223 or (808) 230-0023, or email us at [email protected] Every canceled tour will receive a cancellation confirmation email.