Sign-up for this beautiful combo and see Diamond Head and the trails of Manoa Falls. Two of the most breathtaking hikes in Hawaii. A must-see for any visitor!
Combine the best trips on Oahu all into one! This Waikiki hiking and snorkeling tour is the best way to explore the island by land and sea.
Operation Days: Sun, Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri, & Sat (Christmas & New Year’s Day closed)
Oahu Snorkel & Hike Tour Times:
- Shuttle Departure Time (from Waikiki): 6:20 a.m.
- Shuttle Return Time (back in Waikiki): 2:30 p.m.
- Shuttle Departure Time (from Waikiki): 8:20 a.m.
- Shuttle Return Time (back in Waikiki): 4 p.m.
- Diamond Head- 1.6 miles round trip
Level of Difficulty (for Diamond Head): Moderate
Description / Overview: Begin your hiking and snorkeling combo tour by being picked up at your Waikiki hotel and taken to the Diamond Head Hike where you can enjoy the panoramic view of Waikiki. After completing the hike, you’re taken to a refreshing adventure to Hanauma Bay, where the driver provides you with snorkeling equipment.
Inclusions: A round-trip shuttle from your hotel to Oahu’s best attractions, a water bottle for hiking, and snorkeling equipment.
What to Bring & What to Wear: Bring comfortable clothes to hike in and shoes. An extra set of clothing to go swimming, some towels, and cash for the entrance fee (Hanauma Bay).
Additional Information: At Diamond Head, drinks, shave ice, and snacks are available for purchase. Toilets and drinking fountains can be found at the beginning of the trail but not along the hike. The $7.50 State fee from Hanauma Bay is NOT covered in this price.
Terms & Conditions:
- This Honolulu hiking tour goes rain or shine.
- This is a self-guided hike.
- Drinks and food are available for purchase at the park.
- Optional snorkeling accessories are available for an additional cost: Underwater cameras, dry snorkels, prescription masks, and flotation vests.
- Hanauma Bay State Park requires that all visitors watch a 10-minute video about safety and conservation.
- This Waikiki snorkel and hike tour goes rain or shine.
- Tour can be subject to cancellation if the weather is extreme.
- Any loss or damage to the snorkeling equipment is subject to charge.
Cancellation Policy: Any changes or cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to your reservation. Failure to cancel in less than 24 hours before your scheduled tour will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount. To cancel, please call Kaimana Tours at (808) 392-2223 or (808) 230-0023, or email us at [email protected]. Every canceled tour will receive a cancellation confirmation email.