Sign-up for this beautiful combo and see Diamond Head and the trails of Manoa Falls. Two of the most breathtaking hikes in Hawaii. A must-see for any visitor!
Visit Oahu’s top attractions all in one day on this tour from Waikiki!
Operation Days: Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri, & Sat (Christmas & New Year’s Day closed)
Oahu Hiking Tour Times:
- Shuttle Departure Time (from Waikiki): 6:20 a.m.
- Shuttle Return Time (back in Waikiki): 4 p.m.
- Diamond Head- 1.6 miles round trip
- Makapu’u Lighthouse- 2 miles round trip
Level of difficulty (for both Diamond Head/Makapu’u Lighthouse): Moderate
Description / Overview: On this hiking tour from Waikiki, you begin your day hiking at 6:20 a.m. on the Diamond Head hike. It is certainly worth it for the breathtaking, unparalleled view of the coastline. A must-see for any visitor! This moderate hike ascends to the top of Diamond Head via a series of switchbacks. You’re taken to the Makapu’u lighthouse hike where you’re rewarded with magnificent views of the windward coast and offshore islets, as well as the historic red-roofed Makapu‘u Lighthouse. You then finish your day at the snorkeling at beautiful Hanauma Bay where you see a variety of different fish and maybe even some turtles! Snorkel gear is included in your tour price.
Inclusions: Round-trip transportation from Waikiki, a bottle of water, and snorkeling gear.
What to Bring & What to Wear: Bring comfortable clothes to hike in and shoes. An extra set of clothing to go swimming, some towels, and cash for the entrance fee (Hanauma Bay).
Additional Information: The $7.50 State fee at Hanauma Bay is NOT included in this package.
Terms & Conditions:
- This Honolulu hiking tour goes rain or shine.
- This is a self-guided hike.
- Drinks and food are available for purchase at the park.
- Optional snorkeling accessories are available for an additional cost: Underwater cameras, dry snorkels, prescription masks, and flotation vests.
- Hanauma Bay State Park requires that all visitors watch a 10-minute video about safety and conservation.
- Tour goes rain or shine.
- Our Oahu hiking and snorkeling combo tour can be subject to cancellation if the weather is extreme.
- Any loss or damage to the snorkeling equipment is subject to charge.
Cancellation Policy: Any changes or cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to your reservation. Failure to cancel in less than 24 hours before your scheduled tour will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount. To cancel, please call Kaimana Tours at (808) 392-2223 or (808) 230-0023, or email us at [email protected]. Every canceled tour will receive a cancellation confirmation email.