Sign-up for this beautiful combo and see Diamond Head and the trails of Rainforest, Waterfalls and Movie Sites Hike. Two of the most breathtaking hikes in Hawaii. A must-see for any visitor!
Visit Oahu’s top attractions all in one day on this tour from Waikiki!
Operation Days: Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri, & Sat (Christmas & New Year’s Day closed)
Oahu Hiking Tour Times:
- Shuttle Departure Time (from Waikiki): 6:20 a.m.
- Shuttle Return Time (back in Waikiki): 4 p.m.
- Diamond Head- 1.6 miles round trip
- Makapu’u Lighthouse- 2 miles round trip
Level of difficulty (for both Diamond Head/Makapu’u Lighthouse): Moderate
Description / Overview: On this hiking tour from Waikiki, you begin your day hiking at 6:20 a.m. on the Diamond Head hike. It is certainly worth it for the breathtaking, unparalleled view of the coastline. A must-see for any visitor! This moderate hike ascends to the top of Diamond Head via a series of switchbacks. You’re taken to the Makapu’u lighthouse hike where you’re rewarded with magnificent views of the windward coast and offshore islets, as well as the historic red-roofed Makapu‘u Lighthouse. You then finish your day at the snorkeling at beautiful Hanauma Bay where you see a variety of different fish and maybe even some turtles! Snorkel gear is included in your tour price.
Inclusions: Round-trip transportation from Waikiki, a bottle of water, and snorkeling gear.
As a courtesy reminder please do not eat food in our shuttle and/or bring any drinks to be consumed inside.
What to Bring & What to Wear: Bring comfortable clothes to hike in and shoes. An extra set of clothing to go swimming, some towels, and cash for the entrance fee (Hanauma Bay).
Additional Information: The $7.50 State fee at Hanauma Bay is NOT included in this package.
Terms & Conditions:
- This Honolulu hiking tour goes rain or shine.
- This is a self-guided hike.
- Drinks and food are available for purchase at the park.
- Optional snorkeling accessories are available for an additional cost: Underwater cameras, dry snorkels, prescription masks, and flotation vests.
- Hanauma Bay State Park requires that all visitors watch a 10-minute video about safety and conservation.
- Tour goes rain or shine.
- Our Oahu hiking and snorkeling combo tour can be subject to cancellation if the weather is extreme.
- Any loss or damage to the snorkeling equipment is subject to charge.
Cancellation Policy: Any changes or cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to your reservation. For parties 5 and more we REQUIRE 48 HOURS NOTICE. Failure to cancel in less than 24 hours before your scheduled tour will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount onto your CREDIT CARD. To cancel, please call Kaimana Tours at (808) 392-2223 or (808) 230-0023, or email us at [email protected] Every canceled tour will receive a cancellation confirmation email.